Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro Kruzer

mtdoramike

Anyone know why they discontinued the Makro Kruzer? I remember when they first hit the market. They the new kid in town. Now you can't even find one. I saw a used one on Ebay for sale. You don't even see them come up on the classifieds.

Well they selling by the droves when they first came. I guess no one knows any more than I do about what happened to them.

my thoughts exactly. It's like people think the higher cost of the detector the more they will find. I can tell you for a fact, that ain't true. My wife out hunts me every day of the week and twice on Sunday with her CZ5, which she has used for 20 years and I have used at least 30 different detectors. So it's not the machine.:(I tried to convince myself it's the machine, but eventually I came to the realization if hunting parks, fields, beaches I could use a Bounty Hunter 101 and find about as much as I could with an Explorer II. It was fun trying them all out though.

Last edited:
Its surprising how many people look back on the older detectors and realise how good they were and now are looking out for them, how often do you see a nokta fors relic or fors cor for sale ?