Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MAKING MY WAY IN THE WORLD!

Cupajo

After graduating high school I was anxious to get out on my own and took a job working at a gas station. I was to cover the night shift from about dark until midnight. I was left alone to pump gas, handle the register and clean up after the day

There are a few other stories, as there always are, that are too risque to print, such as the night of the mandatory fire drill that our TI (technical instructor) pulled one night on the way home with his wife and friend and the friend's wife.

A couple of those strapping young country boys must have thought there was a real fire, because they ran out into the hot summer night bare as the day they were born, much to the amusement of the wives and the embarrassment of the husbands!

Cupajo

PS I left out all the swear words!!