Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Making Memories

Sunny

This is about the 5th time I have tried to post this measley little story, but it goes out to space. This time I am taking Gary's advice and trying to send it thru Internet Explorer.

Making Memories

This past week was spent at one of our beautiful Arkansas lakes, Lake DeGray. We decided to let the grass grow, and just take off since Nathan (20) was home from college, Cristin (17) was out of her summer ACT class, and Les (15) was bored at the house. So, we loaded up the RV, and took off last Wednesday.

Now, of course, two of my grandson

Glad you had a great time at a beautiful CORPS lake!!!

I hear that Ben won the championship because he kept changin' the rules, just like you when you were little. :punch: <><

Johnboy

Remember the Calvin and Hobbs strip?? And the Calvinball games they had. The rules were made up as you went along :)

Great story. Now that you have the ability to do stories, I expect more in the future.

All the best

Sunny skies

M

Did you folks do any fishing? I assume that you were had a smile on your face while doing the chores of cleaning the camp area, cleaning fish, and cooking for everyone...the traditional role of women on camping trips. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :jump: :jump: :jump:

However, I did not fish, as it was way too hot, so no fish to clean! (darn) and I smiled all the way to the restruant where we did go to eat fish, and pretty much smiled while I supervised all the chores. I did do a dandy job of holding down the hammock, though! :lol:

and Ben made up. He is really great with kids, and they love him so much! He had all of the trained to call him "Mr. Bass" years ago. I try and write a bit on my good days, and Gary helped me in solving what was wrong with my computer, so now that it is fixed, maybe I can write more. Thanks! Sunny skies!

time sunny,can't see the lake but looks like a nice campground.with all those trees can you get a breeze through there.bet your grandson wishes he could do what his big brother does all the time.

they are pretty good buds. Its just not cool around other teenagers! :) We did have a very good time, but it was a bit warm!