Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Made it to my sisters....

warthog

About 3PM Thursday,and sure as shooting,my sister started her"O WOE IS ME"stories about her son in Oregon being garnished for this,garnished for that.His loving wife suggested that they pack up and move back to Michigan,...Funny:Thats the same thing they did when they moved to
Oregon,run from bills in Michigan,which has caught up with them..........They have a serious gambling problem,and my sister whom is retired,has taken out personal loans for them.....YET,she told me she is going back to Oregon with them after the wedding...?..My sister also asked this woman to come to our wedding,and I want nothing to do with her,because of what they are doing to my sister....My sister will NOT stand up for herself,and this whole situation makes me sick to my soul.I am almost sorry we are staying until Tuesday.....All we can do is love her,and pray for her,her only hope.......Steve.

Will continue to pray with you. Many cannot see it but the evil one knows his time is short and he's therefore out to destroy all that God has made here on earth. And that my friend includes God's children and he will use anything, at his disposal, to do so.