Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Made it out for a little while on

Mike Chgo area

Sunday afternoon. Went into the woods close the the old scout camp. Didn't stay too long as lot of skeeters on the prowl and very humid also. Did get one Wheatie that was a 1930. Still was good to get out. Won't be able to head for Michigan til Thursday or Friday as the new seat I ordered for the Harley isn't moving too fast. Figured I would get a seat that will be comfortable since I will be on the bike a long time when I head out west. The stock seat is like sitting on a board. Take care and good luck if you can get out.

we need more comfort. I'm all for that. Glad you got out, wish I was heading to Mi with you. Not much to detect down here. Steve in so la

When donating blood to the skeeters! :stretcher:
Glad ya got a wheat!

Come on up my friend! :twodetecting::detecting:

as far from Mi as I was in Az I think. Nancy wont let me out of the house till all the boxes are unpacked. And at the rate things are going I might be 90 !
Plus any kitchen pass I get will be spent on the new boat I just got since the dock is only 1 mile from home. :)
Steve