Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Made it back in one piece..........Thanks again Mike and Alice.........

WillyP

for everything. Carol was sure taken by your warmth and hospitality. And she even said she thought you were OK, Mike ( or was that "N.D."). ;) We pulled into our driveway at 7:00 sharp. Stopped a couple of times along the way but still made good time. I'm already looking for a place to hang our HUGE arrowhead collection. Most likely in my office. It's amazing how rested we feel after four days up there. Well, thanks again for all you did for us, driving us all over, feeding us such fantastic food and taking us hunting and introducing both of us to the hobby of arrowhead hunting. You two are the greatest. If you talk to Royal tell him I'd be happy to post MY arrowhead if he'll post his. :rofl: Cheers, folks and see you very soon!

just the ultimate hosts? :) Did you all make it to the Hot Springs?? That was one of my favorite places and we went twice! :)

Willy and Carol are two of the finest people you could ever hope to meet. We will welcome you two back any time.

And the best part is, they liked the valley so much, they are searching for a piece of property [heaven] to buy and then eventually retire on. We will be helping in their search.

take care

sunny skies, calm seas

M

n/t

their together. I'll let Carol share "The Princess Suite" with me and Royal and Willy will have to fend for themselves. We probably want to keep them separated, though! That Brokeback Mountain thing makes people realize their "alternative lifestyle". :rofl: :rofl:

Tell Alice I have a few ideas about the room makeover, although I love it the way it is. We will spruce it up a bit, and make her happy though! I love doing things like that. :)

We left our swim gear at the cabin and decided not to go back for it. Maybe next time. Also, Goat Mtn. was out of reach because of the snow. That will have to wait 'till next visit as well. We had a great time without those two items. Didn't even miss 'em. It was good talking to you the other night. Take care and hopefully we can all meet up in October.

but we kept rolling to the center of the bed he used. Like a sort of "perminent dent" thing goin' on! Boy needs to back away from the table a little sooner. :rofl:

you can pick on him and then defend him.....cute! I'm watching you little girl. :clapping:

Corse she is my buddy too! :D