Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Macro flower picture..............

Kelley (Texas)

After just about giving up on taking some macro bug pictures, I figured that I would take a macro flower picture. This picture came out pretty decent and I may take a few more later today. This is one of the flowers that I keep on the patio deck out back of the house...sorta adds some color to the deck when sitting out there in the evening. While I am not too good at growing flowers, I think that the birds might have done something to this flower. After I took this photo, I gave the flower some water and put it in the shade to cool off. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 133223 Macroflower_1.jpg]

n/t

When Debbie gets back from her visit with Julie Bell next door, I will ask her. All I can tell you is that we buy them for ninety-nine cents on sale every spring and Debbie puts me in charge of taking care of them. Mike, you may not believe this, but I do not like taking care of flowers like this one...kinda boring, something old folks do. The big topic among neighbors around here is their lawns and flower beds...not fishing, metal detecting, or any of the other good things to do. Heck, one old lady enjoys fussing at me when I ride the bike...says the pipes make her windows rattle when I ride by her house. She is probably sixty years old and has never been married...take one look at her and you can see why. She is tall and as skinny as a bean pole, has a long pointed nose, and she walks bent over...she is one ugly woman and has a small ugly, rat type dog to boot! I make mention of her because she is one of the ring leaders around here in regards to flowers...half her front yard is one big flower bed. Like I said, all the folks around here care about is cutting their yards and working in their flower beds...it is a very boring place to live. Well, I guess that I got side tracked, when Debbie comes home in a few minutes, I will ask her the name of that flower. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

alive that is. Did you put it in the freezer so it would not move? I don't think that is necessary with plants but maybe you are onto something.

Are you going to have it mounted I see it is already gutted!! Nice!

they instantly play dead. They are rare but I think I have one out back. Gotta look:thumbup: