Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ma you ok? Tornados near you!

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
n/t

I was wondering the same thing so I decided to check in to see if there was any word from her.

Lisa

Hope she's okay. She's a child of The King and regardless of what befalls her, in this life, she'll spend eternity with The Lord.

most of the night and so noisy that I couldn't sleep for a long time! I don't know how long it lasted, for I did finally go to sleep! Still very cloudy but no rain as of right now! There was damages in the NW of me in St. Charles and in Gillespie, IL and other places I think! One building damaged was a school in IL. Sure a lot of storms and I pray for those who were in the path of them and the tornadoes! Weather really acting up in the Midwest! May God bless and keep us safe, in Jesus' name I pray! Amen! :angel: Ma

and I thought to myself, if I die in the storm or tornado, my Spirit will be with God, so I have no fear of what would happen, for greater is God in me than satan is in the world! Amen! Thank You Lord for Your mercy and Your grace! Amen! :angel: Ma

Glad you are OK, Ma!

Lisa

Feel like I'm behind the power-curve here, I didn't hear about any tornadoes until reading these posts. Ma, I'm glad you're ok and were able to sleep. Thank you for the update. God Bless!

the vicinities of the storms and tornadoes heard plenty of noise, as the heavens weren't very quite last night but all ended well for me, my neighbors and families! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

n/t