Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ma Betty Shared Something With Me Tonight

SeniorSeeker

That's really interesting. The King James Bible has always been my favorite version of God's Word and here's why that is so. Chick.Com This is a real eye opener, if you typically 'trust' a different version of God's Word.,

I knew another Christian who said she could not tell people about God using the King James version because people would not understand the language so she said she uses the NIV which is clear.

I thought on this and thought "if people could not understand the King James version - how is it I understood it enough to know about Jesus and what He did for me and that I was to repent, was to ask Jesus to be my Lord and Savior?" And they didn't have all these other 'easy to understand versions'....I guess all those who did not get saved with the NIV and other versions had no clue abput how to be saved. Malarky. If King James was easy enough for me to understand maybe it had more to do with God opening my eyes, ears and mind to understanding. Is there a problem with that? I say certainly not. Ah, but man wants to take credit for 'understanding' and being that - the devil is behind the motive.

Thank you Father for the King James version Bible. Thank you for giving me understanding of Your Word. Thank you Jesus and thank you to the Holy Spirit. Thank You for Your LOVE.

Personally I own numerous translations of God's Word. Each has come to me from others who have passed away or given to me as a gift. And, as the video shows, all of them have omitted various parts of God's Word in contrast to the KJV. There is ONE Translation - other than the King James Version - that I prize highly, as it is a TRUE TRANSLATION of the Holy Scriptures according to the Traditional Hebrew Text and that is the TANAKH. The Jewish Bible: Tanakh: The Holy Scriptures -- The New JPS Translation According to the Traditional Hebrew Text... by The Jewish Publication Society (Nov 1, 1985) It can be purchased @ Amazon.Com and it is, indeed, an interesting read.

and cast out the devil out of the child and the disciples had prayed and could not cast him out...to which Jesus replied because of your unbelief and then said howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting! Only through God's grace and by His putting a fast upon us can we cast out any devil nor heal the sick and etc. In the new KJV...prayer and fasting has been left out...I don't have a new KJV, but my friend and I were discussing this over the phone and she was reading what her Bible said and then I read to her what mine said and the words by prayer and fasting were not in hers! The Holy Spirit of God gives us understanding and knowledge by asking of Him, Who guides us into all truth!

The Baptism of the Holy Ghost (Spirit) gives us the power to endure and overcome all things through His guidance and leading us on the right path to stay in Jesus' light to see and hear what Jesus is saying to us through God's Holy Word and Jesus is the Living Word and He is as much alive today as He was in the time of His living on this earth, for He is God with us and is God with us today and forever! Jesus lived, died and lived again to redeem us from the sin of death so that we might live joyfully on Earth in our human flesh by the Power of His Holy Spirit and the washing away of our sins by the pure, shed blood of Jesus! No one has the understanding of the gospel of Jesus without His guidance and sending us a Comforter, Who is the Holy Spirit of God to show us the way home to glory and how to live that we might endure and arise on our Resurrection Day and rejoice in being alive forever more !

These mortal bodies are temporary and are like a vapor to be gone in but a short time but eternity lasts forever and Praise God for Jesus, in Whom we believe, lean on and trust until it is time for our Spiritual bodies to go back to God and then return with Him in the rapture in new incorruptible and immortal bodies to be with Him until it is time for His second coming and for His saints to return with Him when He defeats satan and casts him into the bottomless pit and then Jesus rules for a thousand years and then satan will be cast into the Lake of Fire with all sinners, who are liars, sexual perverts and etc. Read Revelation 21 and verses 7 & 8 to know who lives eternally with Jesus and who are the ones who will be cast into the fire where the devil will be to torture and mock those he fooled through lying spirits within the unsaved by blinding their eyes and deafening their ears to not be able to see or hear the truth of God's written word and that is why we need to be sure to read and study the Bible that holds all the words of God and are true, for our Lord never lies nor fails us! Amen! :angel: Ma