Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

lucky he had poor aim :)

The article overlooks the importance of free time. In the wild the chimp would be too buisy surviving to learn these things.

It seems to work out that way sometimes, just when you learn a useful new thing, someone decides to castrate you!?!?:rant:

n/t

[attachment 119937 Cat1.jpg This is my cat, "Bootsie". She loves a challenging game of who is going to get to the door first.
She will see you coming and run to the door, and most of the time I have to chase her down. I
am good to her though, because she is a great mouser. If she is outside and gets hungary, she will
stay at the door and meow because she knows she pizz's me off and I get her her food.

mice, rats, squirrels, rabbits bigger than herself, and brings her trophies to my back door!!! She doesn't eat stomachs though, but she will leave them at the back door! :look:

Seen this somewhere not sure where . dogs look at us and say ,they feed me water me and take care of all my needs you must be God. Cats look at us and say you feed me, pet me take care of every need I must be God

on back with a story for us. You will love it and can find some really friendly people here. Plus the stories are great! :)