Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lucky Ducky :shrug: Or Not???

A

Anonymous

I think I have a problem out in the chicken pen. It was not meant to be a problem, nor was it meant to confuse any one. But I am afraid it

The ducky will be happy in the chicken pen, as long as their are no "muslim" chickens there :D
I would have been dog hunting!
Nice pic and post
Wayne

I have on my property. Dogs can be trained.

That duck will do just fine with the chickens.

If there are other preditors killing the ducks, kill the preditors. If it is dog, kick his ass. Be the boss

Nice picture Linds. Sure adds something to a post:thumbup

sorta like our old cat who thought it was a dog.... It would sit in the screen door and bark at the birds in the feeder :lol Good one lil sis!

Dave

birdshot in his butt, but I am scared to get more ducks for the ponds right now! However, I am going to get two more pigs soon! Can't wait! :)

open up a shotgun shell and replace the birdshot with rock salt? The culprit will make a whole lot of noise and not likely to come back, the good thing is no pellets no evidence no permanent harm :D
Anyway you done good and are the "real deal" Lil Sis!
Wayne

a bullet, but I always heard it stung a bunch! I send pics of my new pigs when I get them! :lol