Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LST WENT DEEP TODAY

Went out this afternoon for the first with my LST coin hunting.Starting looking around some large boulders beside a church with history that goes back to
the 1770's.Hit a slight target beside the first big rock,switched from disc to all metal and got a real strong tone.After digging about 10 inches down I started pulling out shreds of leather which were falling to pieces.Don't really know what yet,had to get home for dinner before the wife got mad.But anyway I'm really impressed with my LST.Going back Saturday when I have time to find out if it was a coin or what.Love your forum guys.I wonder if Marie8forever new solar detector would have done better than my little ole LST.:tesoro::clapping:

That sounds very interesting. Hope its cashe of deep silver and gold coins.
Hope dinner was worth the wait!

Go and check it again! I was also thinking about buying a Lobo ST. Nothing but good reports I have read about it. The thing is the Auto-Tracking does not work in Discrimination Mode, only in the All-Metal Mode. Instead the Disc. Mode has a fixed GB like the Silver Umax and Cibola. Which is just fine for most all applications anyway.

It is funny that the engineers did not make the Auto-Tracking work in Discrimination Mode on the Lobo ST, because it does work on the MXT and X-Terra 70(5).

The Vaquero has a Manual GB in the Disc. Mode which can be better in some circumstances.

You can switch that deep All-Metal Auto-Tracking mode ON for gold, relic, and meteorite hunting!