Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LOVE HURTS IN MANY WAYS:sadwalk:

C.J.M.

Have never done this ,but its been 14 years that i have not seen my grand daughter it was because of my deceased son,wife and i have been praying for her and my daughter in law for some unknow reason they have turned their back on us.I guess he brain washed them,my grand daughter is at school working on her masters-degree,my son never let his family go to church all this years so i am sure the family is lost.Please pray for them:help:God sa"IF YOU DO FORGIVE HE WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU".

I can't imagine that. I will pray for them

I haven't seen my grandson and their two daughters for many years but what is sad he won't have anything to do with his mother, my youngest daughter, nor let the girls see their grandmother because of his grandpa and the woman he left me for (LIARS) --Satan tears up homes and thus lives! Praying for yours and my lost loved ones to find Jesus and have eternal life with Him! Ma

Praying for your loved ones ,that they will open their hearts to you and jesus.

Dear Heavenly Father, You know the ones who have been lifted up in prayer. You know their pain. Lord, if it is Your Will, please reunite these broken families, heal their broken hearts,. Above all, Lord, May those that are lost, receive you as Lord and Saviour. Give peace and comfort to Your servants with Your promise: all things happen for the glory of God. I pray for this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

God bless

Yes my wife and I will be praying that God will tender their hearts toward him and your family.

Missouri Ma Betty22 said:
AMEN! And welcome to the CMD Forum Wrightdigger--we are glad to have you praying with us! God Bless you and yours! Ma

Thank you. I'm happy to be here. - WD