Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LOUISANA NEEDS PRAYERS NOW

C.J.M.

The large DELTA hurricane is 120-----150 gust winds HEADED FOR LOUISANA ,PLEASE THEY NEED PRAYERS NOW:cautious:

The large DELTA hurricane is 120-----150 gust winds HEADED FOR LOUISANA ,PLEASE THEY NEED PRAYERS NOW:cautious:

Praying NOW!!

Dear Lord Jesus, Please have mercy on your people in Louisiana right now & say to these high damaging WINDS, "Peace, be still, for even the weather obeys Your Command to cease or calm down & cause no damages or harm to people, animals, land, trees & property in all areas in danger of this hurricane, for they are to obey You as well as those who love, honor, adore and worship You, Father God, as our Brothers, Sisters & friends we pray for all to be safe & out of Harms way!

Thank You for hearing & answeing our prayers and calming the winds with no destrustion or harms done!! & Thank You, Jehovah God for favoring Trump, again, & for His being reelected on Nov 3, 2020 by a huge margin that there is no doubt in his Winning on election night & for HEALING our LAND because in the name of Jesus, You are our Prayer answering God Who loves Your own & gives us many favors! Praise You God for You are so loving & caring even for Your human creations not saved as yet! Amen! Ma

Hurricane barely hit east Texas looks like Louisiana got the main front we did not get a drop of rain.Looks like its starting to get cooler it will not be long now we will get our first cold northern front. :)

Hurricane barely hit east Texas looks like Louisiana got the main front we did not get a drop of rain.Looks like its starting to get cooler it will not be long now we will get our first cold northern front. :)

So Sorry about the no rain--don't understand that God doesn't seem to be answering prayers for needed rain in your area of Texas but His plans & what happens to each of us is His Will that does work out eventually for the good to them who love God & to them who are the called according to His purpose--maybe to punish those who need to call upon His Holy name Jesus & be saved who live in your vicinity or to draw His people closer to Him! RO 8:28 Just keep faith in Jesus & loving Him & reminding Him that you are His Child & NEED RAIN, Please Lord! Amen! Ma

All ok here - 1/2 inch rain - lots of wind but minimal damage. I pray for those souls inside the cone. Esp those in Lake Charles.

In the middle of the storm my 96 year old mother in law died. She had been getting worse so it was not unexpected. Maybe say a prayer for my wife. She is taking it well but extra prayers are good. Steve in so la

All ok here - 1/2 inch rain - lots of wind but minimal damage. I pray for those souls inside the cone. Esp those in Lake Charles.

In the middle of the storm my 96 year old mother in law died. She had been getting worse so it was not unexpected. Maybe say a prayer for my wife. She is taking it well but extra prayers are good. Steve in so la

Praying for God's comforting Spirit to be with her & give her peace by Jesus' loving peace, as He wraps His arms around you both with His strength to be with you & bring you through gracefully in this season of losing a Mother & loved one! (WOW 96) Don't know if I will live that long as my health is failing fast because of many diseases that is inherited from both sides of the family of whom most died in their early 70's; so I have already lived 10 to 15 years more than they of my immediate family! My sis is 11 years younger than I & still living but her mind isn't what it should be --her memory is bad as it comes & goes! SAD!! Betty