Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lots of wildlife pics with my new lens..

YELLOWDOGDAVE

Its been a while since I posted on here - just thought I'd let you know I'm still out shooting things with the camera.
I just bought a new Nikon 200-400 lens for my camera last month have been out taking some shots with it.

2.24.1.jpg

2.24.2.jpg

2.24.3.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

eagle2.12.1.jpg

eagle.2.12headshot.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

cloverdale.jpg

pammy.jpg

Seen this guy swimming on the river with a bunch of geese. never seen one in the wild before.

swan1.jpg

Can't wait for spring to hit here - to get pics of the grouse and turkeys strutting.
Take care and thanks for looking.

I wish that I could learn how to take great photos like these that you have posted. Have you ever seen the macro photos of bugs that Royal has posted on the Forum? I think I need to get a new camera. Thanks for posting these photos, I enjoyed viewing them. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

are they hand held or do you use a monopod or a tripod. I just hate carrying the dang things in the woods but with the long lens I guess you have to.

That Eagle seems to have you in its sights!!

Thanks for posting them