Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lost N Found!!!

Q

It was an extremely slow day at the beach I chose today, for good targets anyway. Only 5 and change in clad. On the other hand I guess I did my green deed for the day with beach cleanup, 27 bottle tops

Q: I found one of those last month. It says tungsten carbide inside. Do you know what they are worth? Sorry very nice of you to take time out and help out those people in their time of need. Great PR for you and the hobby. Good Luck and HH :minelab:

Thanks Hershey,

It was a fun challenge, good learning experience, and an awesome feeling to help someone out. The look of relief and gratitude on their faces was to me, priceless! I felt like a super hero(METAL DETECTOR MAN). Do you think I could give Iron Man a run for his money in the box office?

As far as what they are worth, it is hard to say, I do not know if they hold a great resale value. They do make (in my eyes) very beautiful rings. Tunstun in itself seems to be desire able due to the weight and hardness of the metal. My thoughts would be that it would depend on the addition of other precious metals or stones. From what I gather a new ring would retail from about $200 to $700 dollars.

Good Hunting! Q

It's was very nice of you to help out that person!

As the old saying goes ..... "what goes around comes around" !!!

I'm sure that you will be rewarded with many great finds!

Nice job Q!!!! Maby you should change your name to Super Q!!!!! And no I wasnt laughing:surrender: I would call that a pretty good day!!!! Those Tungston rings are pretty pricy..... Good job..

I appreciate the great comments guys! I been too sore from swinging to pat myself on the back, (oh wait did my head just get bigger or did the screen get smaller).

Thanks Again!

Good Hunting! Super Q!!!!

It is from my first post,

I told myself I would not join the forum until I struck gold. Almost a year and a half later when I least expected, it finally happened!

I'm Glad I waited, with all the great tips from this site, and some time spent in the field, perhaps now I can post a well thought out question, or give a response from my own novice experience.

Good Hunting! Q

yeah maby, One of my best gold finds was in my backyard a few years ago men's white gold wedding band with 3 small diamonds, another was a real nice antique thick heavy yellow gold band with "cripple creek" engraved in it, I found it in My wife's Grampa's yard in Missouri...