Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

lost and found

jerryrigg

met a lady on the beach while detecting after the hurricane. she said she lost her wedding ring a few weeks ago and knew about where it was . we exchanged phone numbers and we went our own way. i had some time today and we met up. the first spot was uneventful but halfway through the second spot the MXT found what we were looking for! i mean to tell you ,that was one happy lady. i love when things work out for the good! happy hunting! sorry pic upsidedown.

Nice! Its always cool to help recover lost items and it helps the reputation of metal detectorist. I rotated the pic and re-uploaded it.

Oh I thought you were in China...LOL

Great recovery and return.
Good carma coming your way...

HH

Jerry, You made my day! I wish more were like you and it's so heartwarming to hear about the return of the ring. I know how happy she must have been to get her ring back. Believe me, it will come back ten fold to you. Been there, done that. BIG congratulations to you! HH, Nancy

thanks Nancy. i have not been on the site for awhile. hope you are doing well! that was one of the most enjoyable hunts yet! just to see someone so happy!!! and still found gold!

Jerry, That's what it's all about. You will always remember that find and the smiles you made. Some would rather keep their finds to themselves and others like you make this hobby worth while. Thank you! You did this hobby a great honor and word of mouth will only multiply. Welcome back to the forum and HH, Nancy