Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lost and found

jenkiel

[attachment 172233 030.JPG][attachment 172234 029.JPG]Hi. Hunted some fields yesterday,didn't found much,but I found this one I found some weeks ago... Was shure I had lost it,but it must have bin in one of the pocket in
my hunting belt. Lay on the ground when I was packing after the hunt :lol:.

Looking forward to seeing more of your finds. Glad you found your dime!
HH

bunker314 said:
Looking forward to seeing more of your finds. Glad you found your dime!
HH

Hi Bunker. Here are some coins from different kings.. Many of them tru the times.. Denmark,Swenden,Norway you know.

My oldest is that one from 1727, but members in my club have found much older.

Hey Jenkiel, love those old coins. Nice finds. I was in Sweden this past June. My brother lives just south of Stockholm. Next time I go over I'll bring my Safari and we will have to hit it!! Not sure the rules over there though. Probably need some kind of license.
Bunker

Thanks Bunker. Forget Sweden, in1979 I think, MD was forbidden. Come here to Norway or go to Denmark.

Have a nice day. Good night. :stars: Jens.

Its truly sad here in Sweden!

You can buy a MD but not use it,well you can but you need a permission from the county administrative board,and it is a bit complicated to fill in.
Also it is not sure you get a pass,it all depend on who give the permission I guess.
Metal detecting was forbidden 1991,but they will hopefully ease the laws,and there is possibilities to get a license.

We have a lot of old ground in Sweden.When I was metal detecting in the early -80s I found so much old silver and copper coins.I used a Compass Coin Magnum....haha,great time it was!!
I will go to Norway,England and Denmark this year...

Americans travelled to the treasure Island Gotland in groups I remember.Now its strictly forbidden,you cant even bring it in.Forget going to Gotland for MD....users go to prison,or getting high fines.