Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lorenze Lake

Royal

I have posted this before but it has been a while and some might have missed it. I apologize to those that have already read it.

I was looking around the world with Google Earth and decided to see if I could find Lorenze lake and when it did, brought back the memories. I thought I would post it again.

=======================================================================
[attachment 15973 lorenz00.jpg]

LORENZE LAKE, ONTARIO
One year, sometime in the early 80

n/t

I have saved most everyones map shot that I have an address for, along with their address and phone number on it. I pay the extra 20 bucks a year and I can upload my GPS targets right on it.

will be glad when you have it :crylol: I just tried to call you and you are obvously on line. One of the drawbacks with being in the sticks:spin:

I could live with it though

cutting holes in your boot that is:biggrin:,i probably would have been a liability on that trip myself when i was in my early 20's,but as i got older i learned not to get as excited about stuff.can't blame your buddy ray for being a little bit aggravated.he probably was trying to make a decision whether to call for help or not.

i think i would spray bug repellant on my own butt thank you:lol:,sounds like some great memories.how far you think you went on that 10 hour train ride?

ever put on here!
Funny and "sobering":biggrin: Amazing that many of us survived our youth!
Wayne

over on the Dephoe.

It was exhausting but I am happy I did it. It is a ball to relive too!!

evey time I ever brought it up he would call me an ahole!! He is the one I wrote about that busted my portapotty. Crappy thing for a feller to do!!:super::super:

You sure have had some great adventures on the water. You sure you ain't got gills somewhere :rofl:

Dave

exhausted that It just didn't effect me like it would a sane person. It helped seeing how scared Jay was. Kept me laughing with false bravado....

It could have turned out much worse though

n/t

One of the best I ever read!What a trip! Adventure,friends and great memories....Aint it funny how a few beers can make anything sound reasonable.I had never read this before Royal....Thanks for posting it.

I had a ball on that trip, as I did on every one I ever made up there, I have made twenty of them over the years but it has been a long time since the last.

I have so many great memories of them. There are more that I would like to write about but you know how it is, you just gotta be in the mood.

Ray is dead now and I have not seen Jay for fifteen or twenty years.

now that's what I call an adventure,(not a bad story either my friend), I was right there with you on the rapids. I couldn't begin to how much I enjoyed this one.

A lot of people might snarl their nose at the way you cooked those fish, but we both know that they were excellent at the time.

Thanks for the re-post.

Lil Brother:yo:

n/t