Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looted Florida!!!!

protech

hey all, been forever since i have posted anything, just ask GH, i just found pm's from late 07 unopened, sorry GH!!!
anyway just got back from an awesome vacation in FL. found some of my best loot ever!!!
total take on vacation 6 gold - 3 silver - misc junk jewelry, 1 watch, 1 stainless bracelet
and lots of junk!!!!!!!! hunted everything from calm ocean, to very rough surf during faye
found the chain one morn, very next day diam/emerald ring

[attachment 103672 Picture-08083.jpg] [attachment 103674 Picture-08098.jpg]

18k 15g diam & emeralds

[attachment 103676 Picture-08122.jpg]
the ring key west jeweler said $3000+ retail

chain & charm both 14k 38g total weight

[attachment 103678 Picture-08125.jpg] [attachment 103677 Picture-08091.jpg]

65g everything 14k except diam/emerald ring 18k

Very nice quality find that you dug:thumbup:

Where the heck have you been protech? It's great to have you back with us! NICE Emerald ring and Lazarus too, I like it! You really know how to make a grand re-entrance mate! Don't be such a stranger!

n/t

I have found many great things in my 30 years of hunting including some really nice diamonds but I have always wanted to find what you have found and never have. At least not yet. But looking at your photo makes me want to go out and keep trying. Wonderful find and thanks for sharing this.
Jerry

jerry
same here, 20yrs of detecting to find that best ring ever. i too have found many nice rings just not that one really big one. finally!!! not to mention the best chain i have ever landed too and both on the same vacation 1 day apart!!! i can defin handle that...

good luck to you & everyone else out there!!

over the weekend found a 07 gold class ring, now working on returning it & 2 others