Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looks like I have some catching up to do.

George-CT

Had a bunch of test to do this week for the heart. MRI, thaluim stress text, and the images. Took more time that I expected. Getting good service out of this last quad bypass. Weather is on again off again here....Decent one day, lousy the next. But I'm hearing peep frogs at times, so thats a good sign. Graded off the wifes ring. The horses used it for a play room all winter as the sun hits it pretty good. Had to use the grader on the back 3 point hitch on the tractor to clean it all up and them drag a cyclone fence with tires around it. Good as new again....

Well, off to catch up on my reading on here.

George-CT

read your post. :( Don't get too comfortable with that nice weather. We are sending this crap your way. Sorry :(

I think I see nine deer in the picture:thumbup:

[attachment 121877 SnapshotJPEG.jpg]

n/t

n/t

n/t

Hey George,

Let's hope that ticker has a few more good hill climbs left to it. I've been doing some research this winter, and in one of my searches, came across an old saloon/stage coach station, on a hill top that is nothing but woods and small trails these days. I figure it will be a long shot to pin point the exact location, but thats the adventure in itself. Between you heart and my back, I think it's time we take up checkers or something on that line...LOL

But the spring fever has hit me, and hit me good. I have the new IDX I picked up last fall, and still haven't really used it yet. I'll be calling you Sunday to see if we can put aside a day to get together like old times, next week.

Sincerely,
Ned