Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looks like a beautiful day out your way, Royal. Nice breeze going too.:thumbup:

WillyP

n/t

we have a bunch of company coming so I have to make sure the place is absolutely spotless. Like they give a good rip but Mary does.

I wish the camera was sharper but for a hundred and fifty bucks and being able to pan it and all, it gives up some quality.

It is tough to have a nice lawn here as it is all sand.

I killed two moles the last two days!!:super: I love it when I can kill the miserable little suckers.

cam in the back yard. Lots of stuff blowing around there..... You guys seem to get temps in the extreme. Either cold as heck or hot.

I see your umbrellas spinning around like pinwheel.... Looks like a good spot for Windmill power...

Geo

nice and windy and it is amazing because we are nestled right down in the woods.

I got the hemet cam today and took a ride around the neighborhood on my scooter to try it out. I have to figure out the best angle for the cam. Many of the vid's I see the camera looks too low and I see more road in front of the bike than out ahead and I want to make sure I have it adjusted properly.

I am not going to be doing any of the exotic stuff your kids do but I thought it might be a great way to share the river with you guys. I will see when I get it figured out. I bought an 8 gig SD memory card and that will give me two hours at highest quality.

I wish some of you guys could come up some time and enjoy my little piece of heaven. It does not have the beauty that Mike has but it is nice if you are used to it.

do a nice job. I'd say heading into the sun would be a problem with reflective light off the water but otherwise, it should be great. Most of these digital cameras I've played with seem to like low light also. I'd like to get one for the road bike for some of these back roads. Lined with the old stone walls, they are really nice to see.

Look forward to seeing your new toy in action.

Geo-CT