Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

looking to get new detector dont know which 1 any help

Much depends on where you hunt and what you hunt for. Budget matters as well. Can you be more specific?

What do you hunt with now?

Get the best you can afford 1 cost $1,800.00 if you can afford it go 4 it

If your looking to for a clad hunter, then the F2 is perfect, it will pay for its self in one season of hunting parks.

Ace250 for 212.00 isn't to bad!

Need more information as to your experience level, what type of hunting you are going to use it for, ground conditions, etc.-----If you want it for just clad hunting in parks, spending $1,800 on a detector is completely & totally ridiculous and some of the other detectors already mentioned here should do you fine.----On the other hand, if you are really serious about the hobby & know you are going to be using it in several different hunt scenarios & types of hunting--purchasing a $1,800 detector (may) make sense.---There is a lot to take into consideration & I am purposely not "naming names" of detectors.----My best advice: keep the "fun factor" in detecting & if you possibly can, try out a few to see if you actually like them--if they "fit your personality".------These words are coming from an ole guy that's spent thousands of dollars on these things over the years & I can tell you, there "ain't no such thing" as a perfect detector (close maybe, yes--perfect, no).----Do your detector research, narrow them down to the best choice (and price) FOR YOU--and "go for it"-----I know I speak for all of us when I say--we wish you the very best in your selection/purchase.--------------Del