Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LOOKING FOR SOME HELP

john65803

Well today my buddy and I went out hunting. Things were going well in the clad department. We stopped for lunch and pulled out the lawn chairs and ate lunch. While loading the chairs, one slipped out of my buddies hand and landed right on the face of my MXT :veryangry: The display has a NASTY scrape on it the makes is hard to read the VDI. The detector works fine and all the LCD's are working so it least the damage is cosmetic. My question is has anyone ever ordered replacement parts for their Whites machine. I cant stand the sight of that nasty scrape on my display. So I seek advice oh wise ones :please:

The screen is replaceable. You just peel it off and stick the new one one. Its either $4.20 or $5.20 for the part. Rob

Here's the part. Rob

Yes....Rob is right. Larry had to replace his screen on the DFX. Your detector will have a new face.......lift! :blowup: HH to all, Nancy