Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for minelab excaliber 1000 cheaper repair service or another underwater detector for sale.

Greetings I just bought a Mine lap Excalibur 1000 on eBay as is. It needs to be completely rewired and the headphones are shot and it doesn’t have a battery. Minelab wanted $600. to repair it. I’ve already got too much into it. Is there anybody that repairs these cheaper? or does anybody have a good deal on the new Mantalon or another underwater detector. I don’t have a lot of money to spend. I don’t mind buying a used machine. I’m located in South Florida Stuart. I’ve always used Whites metal detectors and I’ve never gotten to experience mine lab before. Could anybody fix this cheaper? Does anybody have a battery or headphones? They could sell me or a complete wiring harness and I can try to wire myself.

Attachments

• IMG_7267.jpeg
    IMG_7267.jpeg
    796.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7268.jpeg
    IMG_7268.jpeg
    840.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7269.jpeg
    IMG_7269.jpeg
    771.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7270.jpeg
    IMG_7270.jpeg