Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for fun Christian couple(s)... friends...

love to dig

M 53 F 51... fun loving Christians in Georgia (not from here) been here 3 years. Looking for friends to hang out with, metal detect with diff. places, love to travel, board games, dine out, (not fancy), cruise etc...Finding it hard to locate couples around our age free to travel etc. Blessed to be able to be almost retired, so people our age are still working. If you're in GA let us know. Thanks

Welcome to the CMD Forum, love to dig! I hope that you will find some nice couples to enjoy life together as detectorists and hanging out with and dining and etc. There are several on here from the Southern states so, hopefully, you will hear from and meet some nice Christian couples! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Hope you find some good people to hang with.

god bless.

Welcome to the forum. What part of Georgia? I was in Georgia EARLY this morning, but back home now. I live in Alabama.

Lisa