Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LOOKING FOR DETECTING BUDDIES

kraken14

i am looking for detecting buddies who would like to get together for weekend detecting trips from adelaide SA -- to the golden triangle victoria,

So as to provide good company - [safety in numbers] and share petrol costs,i often feel like i wouldant mind just popping over to victoria for ONE OR TWO days

detecting but have no licence [due to medical reasons] so if there are a few guys out there who want to get together for weekend detecting,

.[OR DURING THE WEEK ] IF YOU ARE PENSIONERS LIKE MYSELF.

then either email me on kraken14@dodo.com.au or ring me on 08 88474497 and we will make up a little team 3-4 guys for regular gold hunting forays.

regards ken+marg

Boy would I love to hunt in Australia! problem is I'm thousands of miles away IN Portland,OR! good luck on your hunts lets see pics of that gold K. Grant