Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LOOKING for a metal detecting buddy

passfinder

I live in LOUISIANA,I will meat just about any were!!!I live in metairie, not to far from new orleans,aiwaye looking for a good hunt!!!!
I all so have a DFX for trade, ITS like new, I use a garrett 1500 now,its so much easier to use. WELL if any one wants to hunt, JUST PM, ME:starwars:

Heya passfinder,
I live in Louisiana but up around Monroe/Bastrop area. You have a lot of good places to hunt down that way.
Put your equipment in the for sale/trade forum on this site,youll get a better response on that forum.
I have places to hunt but not a lot of really old sites, as most of ours is concreted over with buildings, parking lots etc.
HH,
John