Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for a copy of "The MXT Edge" by Jeff Foster

Does anyone have a copy of "The MXT Edge" written by Jeff Foster that they're interested in selling. The only copies I've found are on Amazon and Ebay and selling between $25.00 - $30.00, and was hoping someone had one that they're finished with, either gotten out of the MDing business, sold their MXT or have an idea where I can buy one cheaper than that. If you know of one, please email me.

Thanks

Brand new, $24.95 shipped. We try to keep them in stock at all times.

Larry's the way to go.
You won't find one much cheaper.
You might find one at a used book store, but i wouldn't be to hopeful.
The book stays with the MXT.
Users read and re-read "The MXT Edge"

Good luck on the hunt whitch ever your hunting

Thanks for the replies...I went to Amazon and they had a couple "ratings" and comments regarding the book, and they said that there was alot of repetition throughout the whole book, and that the instructions that came with the MXT was pretty much all we needed. One guy said that he thought there would be some "inside" hints on how to maximize our use with it, but found that there wasn't really much help at all. Of course, I want to try anything that will help me find the good stuff, but don't really want to spend 20 to 25 or so bucks on another book with lots of stories and not much help either. Guess, I'll just keep the book in mind and keep swinging on my own for now.

Saw the same comment and bought one anyway. Don't know which book he was reading, but the Edge has a lot of useful information that the owners manual does not. Consider it one of my better investments.

Just my $.02.

Thanks for the input Bob...you know, this has been bugging me ever since I read those danged comments. Guess it's just my second nature to be a little cautious. I began to think, why would anyone go through all the trouble and expense of writing a book, have it published and not have it provide any useful information??? Guess I'll go ahead and order it...thanks for the nudge Bob!