Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for a button Website

jolin376200

Hello all
I am looking for a button website that shows all war buttons from the french regiments that were in Germany or any information on the French in Mainz Kastel Germany if anyone can help that would be great. Also does anyone have or know any information about detailed battles in Mainz Kastel Germany I know the French fought a battle there in 1795 but i wanted to go more in depht so I can pinpoint the exact locations where the battles took place. Also if anyone knows of any other battles that took place in Germany and knows where I can get detailed maps that would be awsome. If anyone is ever coming to Germany let me know and we can maybe set up a hunt.

HH
Jeff