Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lookin to talk to "Critterhunter"

chipmaker29

Hey all,

I am looking for a gentleman that goes by the name of "Critterhunter". I was told to look for him in the Whites forum but those there recommended me look here. He is referred by many on here as an expert on the QXT. I could really benefit from him sharing his knowledge base on this machine with me. Please contact me if you see this post. I would greatly appreciate it, sir!

Thanks!
Mike

Well until Critter shows up you can read some of his tips on the QXT at the link below.

http://66.51.97.78/jb/quantumtips.html

CritterHunter

Is like the OZ a strange and mysterious person................

I'll take "strange and mysterious". Some people might go with that being a good thing and not an insult. :biggrin:

I'm not paying you twice because you referred to me as a "master" in one forum and an "expert" in another. One check and that's it. Shoot away in the Whites forum with any questions, or as I suggested just do a search in that forum for "QXT" "Quantum" and so on and you'll find a ton of info on it. Take the link provided on my Quantum tips with a grain of salt. That was WAY back in the day, and I've altered a few opinions on proper settings for it. For instance, do NOT use auto ground tracking. Set the ground balance and then keep it fixed that way with no tracking (0 value). All this and more can be found in the White forum by searching for the above and other keywords.

LOL...one check will work. i am not gready. i am gonna ask some machine specific questions in the White forum if u could be so gracious to look in the post that i already created there looking for you.

thanks much!
Mike