Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Look what walked near our yard....

ojm bc

...this black bear,was relocated to another area.It was lucky quite often they just kill them.I live near a mountainside,this year more bear are being killed or relocated.Once in a while,we also see a cougar.This was a young female in heat,the male tracking her was killed.
So long Orlando bc

It is always sad when you hear of a bear being shot after venturing into an area with homes. We have encroached on their turf, not the other way around, and the bear ends up with the short end of the stick. I do realize that a bear runs the risk of being be shot when there is some safety issue, but I do hope that when possible the bear is relocated. Thanks for posting this photo. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

of a prank that we planned on doing about twenty years ago. There is an area in San Antonio known as Alamo Heights. Alamo Heights is known for the wealthy folks that live there, and how they have a tendency of looking down on the common folks...in other words, some of them have an attitude towards folks of less wealth. We planned on trapping a feral hog and turning it loose smack in the middle of their city during the night. Unfortunately, we never got around to doing the prank, which is probably good because if we had been caught it would have been jail time. I still laugh whenever I think about this possible prank and the commotion it would have caused in Alamo Heights. The prank would have been on all the TV news channels and in the newspapers...Alamo Heights would have been the laughing stock of the area. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)