Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Look what she did to me:surrender:

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
Took my wife to the beach Sunday for an early morning hunt. I hunted the deep water she hunted the beach and shallow's. We weren't there for a half hour and she came running toward me with this big honking ladies ring from up by the retaining wall. Must have been from an amazon woman as it slides loosely over her thumb.
This isn't the first time and probably wont be the last she out hunts me, my count a few coins a pull tab one earing.
CT Todd has seen her in action it can be devastating like the day she pulled out 3 half Reales from a field of 9 hunters that couldn't get one even after she showed everyone where she found here first one.
37 years and lovin' every minute of it :beers:
HH Jeff

It’s nice when your spruce is out Detecting with you.
Tell her Congratulations.

Nice find my wife does not detect. But she gets the rings that fir her lol
Mark

Great find!---Tell your wife "congrats".-----My wife is as nuts about metal detecting as I am--maybe more so.------She "kicks my butt" (metal detecting) right regular!:biggrin:-----I actually love it when she "whumps me"----keeps me motivated! :thumbup:-------------Del

sgoss66 said:
Jeff, that's a real nice find she made! I would love for my wife to come detecting with me!

Sounds like she can really hold her own... :)

Steve
That's one word for it she was using the machine with your new shaft, that explains it :lol:

D&P-OR said:
Great find!---Tell your wife "congrats".-----My wife is as nuts about metal detecting as I am--maybe more so.------She "kicks my butt" (metal detecting) right regular!:biggrin:-----I actually love it when she "whumps me"----keeps me motivated! :thumbup:-------------Del
I can relate Del, she doesn't hunt as much as I do but she doesn't have to LOL

Opps sorry about the spelling my spellchecker got me again and some old age, LOL
Anyway she is doing great.

The wife does it again! My wife doesn't detect, but wants to see all the jewelry when I find it. I wonder why??? Congrats to the missus.

And the day she hit the spanish we didn't find much else as a group. She picks her spots for maximum effect. Go Sandy !