Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Look what my LTD pulled today...

M-scope

1-23-10-2.jpg

1-23-10-1.jpg

My very first Spanish Reale...1791...
I'm LOVIN it!!!

:surprised:Awesome M, What is the date on the Barber? If it is 18?? and one of your clads is 200?. Then you would have 4 centuries of coins in one day!!!:clapping:

dave5710 said:
:surprised:Awesome M, What is the date on the Barber? If it is 18?? and one of your clads is 200?. Then you would have 4 centuries of coins in one day!!!:clapping:

Thanks!, But no such luck on the "Quad Century Milestone"...Lol!..The Barber is a 1912,With FULL liberty headband! The Standing Liberty is a 1920{worn date} and the "rough" IH penny is 1907?....

Hey M-Scope, What was the DEPTH of the Reale and the two Quarters? Also, do you remember how the Reale ID? Any BOUNCING #'s?
This ROOKIE LTD Owner needs all the help he can get!! MANY THANKS, Les

NamVetLesTreasureSeeker said:
Hey M-Scope, What was the DEPTH of the Reale and the two Quarters? Also, do you remember how the Reale ID? Any BOUNCING #'s?
This ROOKIE LTD Owner needs all the help he can get!! MANY THANKS, Les

ROOKIE!!??!!, Hell, I'm still on my first set of batteries with this thing...Heres my coin-shooting "Rookie" set-up..Stock 11" dd coil,bp mode 2f tones,sensitivity set at 80/85 and disc at 50.Yes, 50!..I've tried other settings but was getting too frustrated and digging WAY too much junk.Have been finding some stuff{goodies} using other set-ups but wasnt real confident as I kept changing things as I was going instead of leaving it alone.. Went to this set-up a few days ago and its working good enough{as u can see}for now to keep me going until I learn the machine better.I dont watch the numbers too much as they NEVER seem to lock onto anything,even air-testing.I listen for the repeatable signals and eye-up the vdi sometimes before I dig.I dont pay attention to the depth meter on pinpoint. The confidence meter seems to move around just as much as the vdi so I dont rely too much on that for now either....The silver was VERY deep. I didnt measure but they were deeper than any other coin I have pulled with my 1265X or my CZ70Pro. An ESTIMATED guess would be around10?? inches, atleast!...Ground was very-wet topsoil and ground was balancing with the fast-grab between 65-72? Good solid, strong, repeatable signals on the silver..The Indian penny gave a "clipped" signal one way and solid the other. I'd guess it was at about5/6? inches.. I almost gave up on the first quarter signal, I thought it was a large deeply buried item. If I remember correctly??the vdi was jumping around 72 for the Reale...Hope this info from this "Rookie" helps you some...Good-Luck!

n/t

Awesome finds M-Scope, any one of those silvers by themselves would've been great, but all three in one hunt, amazing :clapping:

M-scope, awesome finds with the m-scope!

High discrimination will often cause masking, but according to Dave Johnson it won't affect depth as you obviously found out with that 10" silver.

Congrats!

can you hunt in 2-f and bp mode on the f-75 ltd. i have the t-2ltd and i believe the tones and modes are on the same setting. i may be wrong as i've only got to use it one day. thanks.

chuck said:
can you hunt in 2-f and bp mode on the f-75 ltd. i have the t-2ltd and i believe the tones and modes are on the same setting. i may be wrong as i've only got to use it one day. thanks.

On the F75 LTD the tone selection and BP or CL mode are independent of each other. Apparently on the T2 LTD you can only run BP or CL modes in 2-tone....that's what turned me away from it, else I'd bought it over the F75 LTD.

ziphius said:
VERY NICE! You know anything about the history of the site that makes the reale "fit in" to the scene?
Sorry I missed your question here,..I found it close to an early 1800's hotel..
Here's a better pic I've been meaning to post as well...
1791Spanish2Realeobverse.jpg

Cal_Cobra said:
On the F75 LTD the tone selection and BP or CL mode are independent of each other. Apparently on the T2 LTD you can only run BP or CL modes in 2-tone....that's what turned me away from it, else I'd bought it over the F75 LTD.

Likewise, Brian. When I found out the T2 in BP could only do two tones I said I've got to go F75. I really like those extra tones.