Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LOOK what I found IN MY BACKYARD!:veryangry:

lainylainy

Went out to practice a little this morning and THEY ARE OUT TO GET ME ALREADY! I must have gotten bit 200 times last fall when I was out for only an hour.

This makes me sad...

The snow isn't even all gone yet and they are here.

Hooray for Maine. Not.

Try going somewhere else.... oh wait, you're in Maine. Well, good luck anyway.

I have them here in central Missouri already! Why oh why? Now the tick will follow! Then the chiggers!

What the heck is going on? It's 28 degrees here, my furnace has been running all night.

I did see a pair of hawks this afternoon. Hope they were hawks and not big skeeters.

Chris

I found one here in Wv last summer. I made a big deal about it because I move here from Fl. where they would carry me away. When the cold comes to Fl. it kills them.

Awwww, first comes the skiters, then the tourists, then the ticks and then the no seeums, then the parking tickets at my own beach. Egad, that is the way life shouldn't be.

[quote Uncle Willy]Shoot that sucker.

Bill[/quote]

You're not allowed to shoot the state bird here in TN!:rofl:

Here in FL they never go away, I never leave home to visit the woods without some bug juice, we have squirt bottles in all of our vehicles. Here ya gotta have insurance and bug repellent to survive. HH