Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Long handled beach sand scoop

mtdoramike

Anyone recommend a decent long handled beach/sand scoop for $100.00 or less. Hopefully it can break down into a couple of sections since it will be used while traveling.

search for :

The Beginner's Guide to Durable Sand Scoops for Metal Detecting​

Read the guide then google for what you think you will like. For what you are looking for price will range $150 - 650.plus tax and shipping

Anyone recommend a decent long handled beach/sand scoop for $100.00 or less. Hopefully it can break down into a couple of sections since it will be used while traveling.
Check out the Quest scoops. They looked decent and reasonably priced They do breakdown for travel.

HH
Donna(NJ)

Thanks Donna, I'm looking at the Quest Scoopal. If I have to spend $650.00 for a decent (not top of the line scoop), I'll buy a welder and materials and make my own. I was just curious as to what other folks are using. I don't need a scoop to dig to China just something that won't fold like a cheap suit the first time you use it.

search for :

The Beginner's Guide to Durable Sand Scoops for Metal Detecting​

Read the guide then google for what you think you will like. For what you are looking for price will range $150 - 650.plus tax and shipping
I'm not a reader, I usually wait for the movie to come out. But if I need to read a book to get an idea of buying a scoop, I'll make my own. I was just hoping some of the water beach hunters out there would post what they are using and how well it's working for them. But I guess they aren't using no $200.00 scoop or else they would be braggin about it.

I purchased a Quest Scoopal and I am happy with the quality and price and feel it was a good investment. I looked into the higher end sand scoops, with the price plus the cost of the handle for me it's hard to justify. When you get down to it when I started water recovery options were limited and we fashioned many set up's. In the end they all scooped sand, it's a your choice.