Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Long, But A Very Good Read.

n/t

I have enjoyed what I have read at this time...appreciate you posting it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Where do they get men brave enough to go deep inside of a sinking ship. WOW! $10,000,000. ain't enough.
Aside from that poor fellow's untimely death, its too bad they decided to grind up all of those new cars
Just imagine how many tires were on all of those cars. Thanks everyone for the responses.
I apologize to the ladies on this board, I should have posted a warning about the language. Sorry!

Kenny

saying it would, no way they would get out of there. Yet, I've know a lot of men who enjoy jobs with high risk. They just like living on the edge. From the read, the one guy who died, should have been tied off and wasn't. In a dark ship listing like it was, that seem like a major mistake to make. If they live thru it, that make some serious money and can live very well. Most seemed like renegades just having fun at high risk jobs. I'm surprised they put the cars thru the grinder myself. Would seem like there would be a way to sell them off or even give them away to a needy country down on their luck. Big ship for sure...... To me they talked like most construction workers on a high risk jobs. Not sure if it mask they tension, or presents the who gives a rats a$$ attitude. They act carefree or foolish but from my experience with it, they know very well whats going on and whats happening all around them. You don't live long if you don't.

They sure get in a lot of travel. Challenge is good also. Makes one feel alive.

Again, great post.

George-CT

n/t

n/t

...and I copied a photo of it and stared at it, at work, off and on, for days. I wondered if it was salvageable.

Strangely, I did google after google to search for the result and for whatever happened to the ship but was never able to come up with anything.

I read with suspense the entire story this morning, forcing myself not to peek ahead. It was like watching a replay of a ball game and not knowing the outcome. It's the kind of stuff movies are made of.

I had given up on ever finding out what had happened. So...thanks so much Ken for posting this thriller. I really did enjoy it and am just elated it all came out okay, with the exception of the loss of Mr. Johnson.

What a story! This is a REAL story of real life. Does it get any better???????

aj