Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Local paper : lost silver ring - va beach- name inside- M H S outside - REWARD - !

Massachusetts
Young girl down with her coaches for 2 days
Boyfriend's ring that's too big.
Had it on at the beginning of the beach
Didn't have it on at the end.

Doesn't know where she was

Talked to her mom. Girl was very upset, but boyfriend handled situation pretty good.

I found a class ring while on vacation at VB on aug 2nd. I belive it may be the ring I would like to contact the owner. It is a class ring with little info. It is my first Class ring and I never thought I would be able to return it because of so little ino on the ring. If you have info on a way I can contact the owner I would appreciate it.

Beau

I am sorry for my confussion but in your original post it seems to state that you saw a ad in the local paper (VB) for someone who lost a silver class ring mhs on outside and name inside.

If this is correct could you tell me the name of the paper you saw the ad in or the contact info of the owner of the lost ring?

The reason I am asking is that I found a silver class ring Mhs with a name inside at VB while on vacation 2 weeks ago on Aug. 2nd 2006. It is my first class ring but is the new style with very little info. It is a silver jostens band with mhs on outside no stone no mascott no sports just a band with mhs on outside and a name on the inside.

By looking at your original post title I thought you saw an ad in the VB lost and found for the ring that I found If so I would love to try to get it back to the owner. If your post is not about the ring that I found on aug 2nd at VB then sorry for all my confussion and maybe I can call jostens for owner info.

Thanks

Beau

man your lucky . whats the reward I wonder , Oh thats right ,your suposed to feel good and give class rings back for free .That sucks too bad it wasnt a lost wedding band .....

Adam, It might help us understand your post better if you DIDN'T drink before posting :rofl:

Beau, Congrats on finding the ring!

These new class rings aren't very much help in getting a ring of strong sentimental value back to it's rightful owner.
Thanks for going above and beyond to try and return it.

BDA:cool:

im not worried about the reward just still trying to find if someone can give me contact info on the owner. Does anyone here live near VB that has the lost and found article? I have never seen the ad and was only in VB for vacation when I found the ring. I am home near chicago now.

Thanks

Beau

Hi Beau,

Tyr sending a PM (Private Message - see the buttons near the top of the screen) to HollywoodMax or Finn55Cats. They should be able to provide you with the info. Nice find and thanks for your honesty!

Erik