Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lobo Super Traq vs X-terra 70

I have had 2 of the Org. Lobo's, but I only used them to hunt for coins..
The Lobo ST. will be good food gold and relic and coins and with their life time warranty and built tough.

I had the X-30,X-50, and the X-70.
The 30 & 70 I had no problems with them.
The X-50 would turn its self on in the middle of the night or early morning and the word Sens was missing from the menu, other than that it worked ok.
I sent the 50 to Minelab for repair, when I got it back, it seemed to be ok.
Minelab replaced the face and the main board in side the control box.
I traded it off thinking it was fixed, the guy that I traded it to said in would not ground balance in his soil, so he shipped it back to Minelab and they put in another main board and shipped it back to him. He said it was then ok. I paid for the shipping.
This tells me that Minelab can not replace one part, they have to change out the main board. So if you don't have a warranty, your going to pay for the repairs...I am not the only one that had problems with a X-Terra. No more for me.

I had a MXT that was build good and worked great.

Your going to have to pick the one that you want.

Hope this helps.
BJ