Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Live Controls - Can i set the live controls to what i want?

gormannorman

Can anyone help

The Live controls across the bottom of the screen can i customize these so that i can have some of the expert controls on the tabs.

I know i can turn on expert live controls but, that just gives me a huge list of ALL the live controls, but i really only want to add 1 or 2 extra controls to the live control bar, like recovery delay.

Is it possible thanks

GN

You sure can and you can remove the ones that you don't want or use as well. (Owners manual at top of page)

As Larry stated you can remove the ones you don't want and you can also put them in the order that you would like to appear on the display.

Bob@Whites

press enter on each one you want to select to move up - a check mark will appear on the ones you select. Also include "The end" as one of the ones you want to move up. Then move your up arrow to get where you want to insert them. Then press left arrow to insert before or right arrow to move after. If there are any that you don't want, select them the same way, and move them below "The end".