Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Little park hunt turns a profit!

Sandtick

Took a little road trip and hit a little park. Found 98 cents in coins, ball inflator, Boy Scout Neckerchief Slide and $10 in paper money. The $10 was just hanging out in the outfield of a baseball diamond waiting to be picked up! I obliged it's wishes....

Hey There Pete,
You hit the jack pot! Isn't it fun finding stuff & especially when you don't Ned to dig for it? Yeah...I thought so too.

Nice finds my friend... LUNCH ON PETE!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncy:

if the serial number on that ten is JG-64164117A, It is the one I lost. So just mail down here! :wiggle:
Nice going on the digs!

That is sweet Sandtick. Did your pinpointer pick the bill up?:crazy:

This is a true and (I think) humorous story about finding a currency note.

We were driving across the Nullabor Plain in Western Australia a few years back.

The road is more-or-less straight for hundreds of miles and the country is barren.

Nullabor means "no trees" and that is how it is.

I had a call of nature and stopped in exactly the middle of nowhere.

I walked about 30 yards or so to hide behind some low scrub.

Looking about I saw a $50 note just laying there.

To me it was a remarkable thing. There was nothing on the road, or in the topography, that would make anyone stop where we did, but somehow another person must have pulled up more-or-less in the same spot.

Alternatively the wind blew the note to that spot.

Whatever the case, my wife concluded that the Lord gave us $50 and who could argue with that.

So we went on our way rejoicing and I felt a sense of relief as well. All in all a happy moment.