Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Linda's Post-View from Goat Mountain

Royal

Today, our last adventure was going to "Goat Mountain". Although we have been up on Mt. Scaia which had the snow, this was was just as beautiful, minus the snow. This is on the mountain above Mike and Alice's house, and their farm is out of view to the left because of the way the mountain curves around. The view was easily a hundred miles, and it just breath taking. This was a last moment decision to make this trip and am I ever glad we did. It was well worth the curving mountain road that you had to drive, because every where the eye looked was something awesome to behold.

I am not writing much, but just wanted to share this view with you tonight, and have many more to come.

Be Well,
Sunny :)

[attachment 9545 Goatmountainpanweb.jpg]

Is that the lake or a river at the bottom of the photo? Hard to believe that some of those mountains have snow at the top....beautiful area! I could take a horse and spend weeks back in those mountains and it would be hog heaven! Thanks for posting this photo, I really liked it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Thanks for the kind words. We are losing Linda tomorrow and not likeing a dang bit! Had us laughing all the time. Sure wish you along with her brothers and all were up here with us to enjoy it.

Is anyone else having any problem???:surprised:

n/t

sunny, must have been sitting on it and i did not say she had a big rear, just cud not see it earlier

nice photos,you and Alice live one more year--planning the great escape now

I don't know how you do it Royal, but I enjoy these panoramic views!

Dave

ain't got a bg rear at all! :D She was a joy and could sure take a bit of ribbin'

Good eye!! :) Avalanches are not a great problem though. Mostly because no one lives up there.

Take care

Sunny skies, clear water

M