Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"LIL NEIL' beat me up again....

Ron J

Lil Neil was born a Michigan, in 1965,is ugly, and worn out.[attachment 51112 Snow058.jpg] He has no brakes,hasn't had any for close to 20 years! Geared so slow,don't really need them.Runs great though,and can move a ton of snow.The doors rattle,plexiglass windows creak,exhaust/diesel loud. Seat worn and jumpy.Rides rough.Should have a seat harness to keep you sitting sometimes. Has heat!;) No tunes..:( But after a few hours of moving snow, you feel like someone tortured you with a rubber hose! Didn't get as much snow as Dave,but any amount of snow can be bad for the car business.When it snows,we need to be ready for business,whether its for sales,or service. After the yard is readied for Service customers,every car is moved! We have three plow trucks,scrambling like ants.Every salesman is keying up cars,the moving them row after row,as we clear the rows.The toughest part of this operation,is finding keys! There always seems to be a set or two missing! We attribute this to some moron,most likely a salesman,having the set in his pocket! :D Some people thinks it fun!? Try going back an forth a 1000 times in a parking lot.Hows your neck?[attachment 51117 Snow047.jpg][attachment 51116 Snow048.jpg] This is last night at 1:00 A.M. Started at 7:00 P.M. [attachment 51113 Snow035.jpg] Here's what you see...[attachment 51114 Snow037.jpg][attachment 51115 Snow039.jpg] Went back this morning at 7:00 A.M. left at 12:00, couldn't take it any longer,,gettin old... Need to couch it, for a few...:D

Ya need to get a snow bucket for that loader! Ya also might want to get rid of that hornets nest under the window too :rofl:

n/t

but i sympathise, remembering my 14 hr days on an old farm tractor:blink: i was 50 years younger then and it was still nasty!

about finished......I hope.

St Pats day and I just went out and partyed a bit. Where is the little missy? I want to kick some butt!!

She always seems to win though :(

out in the yard today in the 70 degree weather, raking the last of the old leaves, so the new grass can grow, gearing up in the rose garden, and watching things come to life again. My favorite time of the year for sure! Sorry about all the snow, I bet you are ready for some warmer weather, both at work and play! :)