Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lil help for beach hunting jewelry???

love to dig

Have DFX going to Coco Cay Island and Nassau Bahama beaches
Q? Will cruise lines allow a metal det. on board
Will I be able to use it on all beaches above?
Anyone ever hunt these beaches? thanks

Also. can anyone offer some good settings for the DFX for actual IN the water near shore line hunting for jewelry? Ill be going up the pole about 18" thanks

there is a guy on another forum that lives on the island and he detects -so at least where he goes its legal-as far as taking detector on ship I don't see why not -people fly with them.always dig everything while beach/water hunting as gold rings up as pop tops,nickles and just about every thing else.enjoy your trip

You may be right Friend about folks "being too busy" to reply, but have you considered that perhaps not many of have been able to have the "trip of a lifetime" you described??

Good Luck and Happy Hunting on your trip and a Happy New Year to You and Yours!!

Respectfully,

CJ

Its festive season, peoples family come first this time of year, i'm only on at this minute as the wife is working and can't see me :lol:,( but i've got my to do list to do for when she gets in) you'll probably get some answers in a few days when things get back to normal
Happy new year to all

A friend of mine along with his wife and her aunt and uncle took a cruise and they brought their detectors along on the ship. Don't know about the areas your going to detect but you might contact the travel agencies for those areas I bet the can find out for you.

BCOOP