Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Like Dan, I feel the need to apologize for my lack of input lately..

Micheal_R

Staff member
I know that being busy is a common excuse, but I have no other. :): We have been babysitting our grandkids 5 days a week while our daughter is teaching at school. That plus the usual farm chores and trying disparately to get the cabin up have been occupying much of our time.

I will try to do better but if I do miss a few days, please understand that I am not shunning anyone.... It just seems that there are not enough hours in the day. And if I have offended anyone, please accept my apology.

Calm seas

Mikie

This site would not even be here if it were not for you guys, and gals.

I am mighty disgusted with the lurkers though and it makes me lose my interest in posting story's.

If there was a way to block these rude clowns and have the forum just for us regulars to meet and chew the fat, I would do it in a heartbeat. I have little respect for those that use and do not contribute.

Probably all liberals anyway and think it is our place to entertain them :D

I know I haven't posted as many stories lately as I did at the beginning but the stories seem to come in bunches for me, then nothing. There is another word for lurker, it's called readership. No point in writing stories if they don't get read.
You guys are an absolutely great bunch and I'm honoured that you've gone out of your way to welcome me to gang here at Royal's 20th Century Tales.

Cheers Mates,

Eric:cool:

they can sure the heck support the ones that do. Some people just can not or feel they can not write a story or they seem to think that they have not had interesting lives. Everyone has interesting story's.

My gripe with them is that if they can click on a story and read it, they sure the hell can make a small comment and let the writer know their efforts are appreciated. I feel it is rude to enjoy a writers efforts and then just go away. I also think it is rude for a writer to get comments and not to reply to them. I realize I have made all of the same mistakes occasionally but I sure the hell try to read and comment on every story. Occasionally I find I have missed one and it bothers me.

There is no excuse for rudeness or disrespect, at least not on this forum.

I know people are busy, hell I am busy too but it only takes a few minutes to read a story and it sure the hell takes less than that to make a comment.

I sure the hell am not perfect but I do my best, as do most of the regulars. A person doesn't have to be a great story teller to support this forum but it does need support and if a person reads a dang story they ought to have the decency to make a comment. That is my feelings anyway.

Maybe I got it wrong and have been the moderator too dang long and I have told the Gov to get someone else to take over the helm. It just is not the fun it used to be. The regulars have always made it a joy but I find it becoming more of a chore as of late

You are probably one of the most unselfish folks that I have ever known...always have been a gentleman too! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Actually the whole gang here is truly exceptional.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Thank you for taking this closet writer in from out of the cold.:please:

Cheers All,

BDA:cool:
(got a new story coming, it's a 'killer')