Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LIFE'S LESSONS

Cupajo

I've been looking over some of my old notes and thought some of them might be worth sharing. What do you think?

Avondale Arizona (1961)

As I mentioned in my previous Avondale note, I would once in a while go to church. On one occasion I noticed a family obviously of meager means and after church I introduced myself and invited the parents and 2 children to my small apartment for Sunday dinner.

I discovered that he had a fine job, his own home and 2 cars. He could afford to dress any way he wanted and chose to dress even for church in an ultra casual (read-poverty stricken) style.

I on the other hand was a poorly paid member of the USAF that often found too much month left at the end of the paycheck with very little to share.

My heart was in the right place and we all enjoyed the meal.

LESSONS LEARNED------Be more observant and less emotionally involved when meeting people and each of us must follow his heart. (Otherwise how would I have learned these things?)

Cupajo