Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Life is full:blink:l of Struggles

C.J.M.

Yes sir, I have experienced so many struggles this year ,have been in and out hospitals and still doing rough therapy now,have been some others in worse shape and there is so much pain in this world.Have seen the blind .people without arms and legs and it breaks my heart to see this suffering.Most of us do not see this from date to day but I have and its very depressing folks lets pray for all this folks that are sick and hurting,have lost love ones.As I speak my wife's cousin has a wife full of cancer in seven parts of her body she is only 68 and its slowing going,weights only 96 pounds.SOOOOO sad God have mercy.

We went to my wife's uncles funeral yesterday, I'm dealing with back and foot issues but I see so many that have it much worse so I don't ask for prayer for myself. I am praying for many others though.

One of this days there will be no more pain ,hurting,suffering ,just heard from my fishing friends daughter he is on his last days heart only pumping 20% output.Just lately it seems every time I turn around someone is dying or suffering with pain.As you get older the more of your friends start to die and I have become so depressed ,it really gets me down.Five months ago I lost my 52 year son to alcohol , he was very bright in school got on the dean's list ,then he got in the party group and he made a bad turn.Needless to say he chose to follow the devil's way.He was rebellious and hard headed ,would not listen to anyone,he left a sweet wife and daughter and now for some unknown reason they have turned their backs ON my wife and I ,after praying for them for years.:shrug:Well such is life .:sad:

I lost several friends and family in the last 6 years. Makes me sad too. Keep on praying for those two who turned on you. They need it. Praying for peace and comfort for you brother.

Prayers for you and your wife, Bill, and YES this life is full of struggles in too many ways, but in times like these we seek our Lord Jesus even more for things to get better while those without Him get angry and/or bitter! God's blessing of healings with comforting from pain! I still fall a lot but get up and go on when I can do it by myself but very weak from the struggle with God's help! Praise Him for His goodness! Ma

Well,i lost two close friends this week used to hunt and fish with both of them,man its been rough all this week this Wednesday is the last funeral.Looks like there is another one in the near future ,its very depressing but what can a person do.:shrug:

One can only give it all to Him. (Let go and let God) Praying for peace for you brother

The only thing we can do in or stressful and grieving times, Bill, is to place everything in Jesus' hands for He cares for us and will never leave nor forsake those who are saved and live by His Holy Word and love and worship Him!

If we can't pray because we have pain and sorrow and even anger at times because we see God's ppl suffering while the worldly ones and sinners seem to have it better but, unless they repent and get saved, they will be punished in fire, eternally; so let us hold on to our faith and keep on serving Him faithfully, for without Jesus and our faith in Him we have NOTHING!

God Bless and let our Lord Jesus take care of us as He builds our faith to endure and overcome all things with God's Holy Ghost (Spirit) indwelling our soul! Praise Him; Praise Him for He is worthy to be praised because He suffered more to save us unto everlasting life than any of us have! Although Jesus was crucified, He was resurrected and is ALIVE forever more! AMEN!! Ma