Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Let's see if this slide show works...testing. :)

I had to install a plug in to view it but it is no problem and came out fine. That is a very nice program for presentations.
The old Cemetery looks like someone put Roundup or such around the plots to keep the grass and weeds down.
We know there will be folks remembering and honoring the those that lie there.

These trips of yours are really interesting, gonna do more?:thumbup:

I do not like the "intall plug" thing, do not know why it shows up. My Daughter-in-Law composed this for me so that we could see if it would work. This evening she started teaching me how to do it and I think that I can do it all by myself now. Now I need to find a server to host the slide shows, possibly sbcglobal.net can host them, or Texas.net. When I get everything figured out, I will redo this Cemetery slide show, need to add more text and possibly another picture or two. While this is interesting, it is also frustrating to do. Kelley (Texas) :)

procedure for a different media presentation. One should always check and i googled it and virus scanned, it is legit and no problem.

can copy it to their computer then maybe convert it to mpeg.

This happens from time to time Kelley, programs made for just windows and not Mac's, I can install windows on my Mac but I don't want to buy it because I wouldn't use it much, sorry about that my friend, I just know your presentation was great :thumbup:

Ray

It ain't magic, just takes some time to learn

n/t

Sorry that you missed the original story and now the slide show version will not work for you. Kelley (Texas) :)