Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Let's go detecting

but i think i would have kept my mouth shut unless it's on public property,most likely they had to get permits:sad:.

Treasure hunters have been searching for these Nazi caches since the end of WWII and there has been some successes. The Amber Room is the holy grail in this search and is a priceless artifact. A 10% finder's fee is the norm in Europe for these sorts of finds but it makes you wonder what 10% of Priceless would be.(maybe an unlimited VISA card??):laugh:
There really is no market for a national treasure like the Amber Room except for a National Museum and then it's a question of who gets it, the Germans or the Russians. I sure wouldn't want to get paid off in rubles for years and years of work.

Cheers,

BDA:cool:

I hope that there is a follow-up story, good or bad. I have always enjoyed reading stories about hidden treasure...had many a dream about finding one over the years. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

of finding a large treasure. He tried to get my Dad and Uncle Clarence to go with him to a cave somewhere down near the Pecos....said that his father had told him about a cave high upon some hill side that was believed to contain treasure and artifacts hidden by some Chinese workers building the railroad tracks across the country. No one believed Ralph so one day he left by himself to retrieve the questionable treasure.

Ralph was gone for several weeks and when he came back, within days he bought a new Ford pickup truck. Shortly there after, he bought a large ranch just south of Midland, Texas...paid cash for it. They moved and no one ever heard from them again. Many folks speculate that he was telling the truth and had found that treasure down along the Pecos. I have often wondered about that treasure story. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

i figure some goverment will lay claim,the spanish,after plundering south america think their 400 year old shipwrecks are their's,no matter where they are:shrug:.