Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Leaving the Hobby

Sgt. Silverman

Wow, that was easier to write than I thought. :) The Lord is doing a work in my right now that is awesome and I am so Blessed. Having said this, I have decided to leave the hobby for now and sell all of my equipment. I had a chance to get out today at a friends house and found two wheaties which was cool (only found 4 all year) and my last day swinging the AT Gold will be next Friday. I wanted to offer my equipment to you folks first before I put it out on the Classifieds. I am selling the following;

AT Gold with Garrett Headphones
5x8 Coil with Coil Cover
AT Gold Underwater Headphones
Garrett Propointer (with homemade mount on lower shaft)
Black Lesche Tool

Would like to get $675.00 shipped to you.

Minelab Xterra 705 (Brand New in Box with 1 year warranty left) Just bought from TK Sales out here last month.
Koss QZ-99 Headphones (New in Box)
Xterra Housing Cover
9" Concentric Coil with Coil Cover

Would like to get $550.00 shipped to you.

Please feel free to PM me for my email and I will send pics. Thank you everyone and God Bless.

Greg

Wow. You better stay in touch with us. If you ever want to go with me hunting Loren has a nice pink ace 250 you can use. I know GOD will bless you.

Thank you Travis, yes, I will still come out here on the forum and I will defintiely stay in touch with you and the family. This is a fantastic season in my life with the Lord and I just want to commit all my time to Him and my family. Thank you for the offer Travis. Love you my brother in Christ and please tell Loren and Liz we said, "Hi".

Greg

Say what? I wasn't expecting this post, but know that God will richly bless your efforts. Wishing you the best.

PM on the way

It has been Great to get to know you a little on this forum. Would love to hear where God is leading you. Take care and please stay in touch!

because of illness like me! I'm sure our Father has great plans for you and someday, too, I know you will most likely come back to the hobby, if you can and are able, for detecting gets into your blood and hard to quit forever! May God Bless you and save many souls through your serving Him, faithfully! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts. I am going to try to get out one last time this coming Friday and I will fill you all in on my findings. Have a Blessed Christmas everyone and a safe and Happy New Year!

Greg

Thanks C.J.M. AIRBORNE INFANTRY LEADS THE WAY! :) Thank you for your service as well. As stated before, I will be leaving the hobby, but will be poking in from time to time to say Hi. This is an exciting season with the Lord and I'm looking forward to it :) God Bless my friend.

Greg

You are welcome and May you be blessed of God to find some really nice finds and a huge pc of gold in Jesus' name I pray.....maybe you will get gold fever all over again! :lol: ;) :angel: Ma

n/t